You`re in my dreams, in my mind, in my phone, in every step i take, on my walls, every part of my room, every corner of my heart; i wake up thinking at you, and i go to sleep dreaming about you. Everyday i miss your smell, your touch, your hair/or no hair, your shoes and your socks. I miss argueing with you about the food we eat, about me not puting the towel as it was, about me being stubborn; i miss telling you to turn on the tv because it`s too silent, i miss waiting for u to sleep so you cant hear me when i tell you `i love you`, i miss your big fluffy pillows, i miss the showers, i miss Mc Donalds and Chinesse food. I miss the boredom while you are playing computer games , i miss your loads of questions, i miss the hours spent with you just sitting in the bed and doing nothing, i miss your special words, i miss watching documentaries and laying lazy on the couch. I miss making true love with you, i miss that incredible exploding feeling, i miss your body, your ears, your soft nose, and the hole in your muscles only i knew about; your lips, skin, moes and your breath on my neck. I miss rubbing your belly and i miss your parents. I fucking miss loving you and there is nothing i can do.
P.s: Get better soon, dont walk barefoot.
yours truly,
A.
marți, 13 ianuarie 2009
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu